Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."

I've never been very good at maintaining a blog.  My life is of a decent quality, but doesn't consist of adventure, deep musings, or a lot of drama.  I suppose the purpose of this page is to be a catch all in my life.

 I will be sharing my thoughts on things, including religion, skepticism, atheism, politics, current events, and everything we're told to not talk about in polite conversation.  I'm also a casual video game lover, so expect to see at least a few progress updates and comments about what's going on in the video game world that interest me.  Crochet, sewing, and other craft projects may make an appearance as well as commentary on what's going on in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment