Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's Summer Vacation!

I have another video! This time about Dr. Lindsay and the Debacle




Currently I am with my parents enjoying a much needed break after the end of the semester.  My "Composition and Interpretation of Literature" grade was a bit lower than I expected (still not bad), but I don't feel bad because I got dinged on a part of the grade he never did explain very well and most likely 90% of the class did incorrectly.
  "Do these journals!"
"How?"
"Do these journals... like a paragraph or something."
"...Ok, HOW?  Format?  Length?  What is 'sufficient thought'?!"
"Just turn them in, ok?"

Whatever... I'm over that school.  I'm excited for the fall with 18 credits.  Two of my classes will be essentially one on one with a professor.  I'm glad I picked a small school and a small major.  I'm willing to sacrifice a little "prestige" in order to have individualized attention and a curriculum that can be somewhat tailored to my time needs and academic goals.

When I return to Buffalo I will have an awesome (but cheap) bike.  My goal for this summer is to utilize the back paths more and go explorin'.  I'd also like to get my PCOS/insulin/and the rest of it under a bit more control and I know doing this will help.

The Xbox One announcement seems to have helped drive 360 game prices down a bit lower.  I bought Fallout 3 and when my book return is processed by Amazon I plan on picking up some combination of Blue dragon ($8!), Rayman Origins ($10-16!), Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider, and the yet to be released Remember Me (depending on reviews)

That's it.  I may do another YT video while I'm home.  I've been having a lot of fun with that and I'm thankful to all those who have watched, liked, and commented so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment